With the Eco Log 688E you can really challenge gravity. The Eco Log 688E is an eight-wheel harvester, specially designed for work in steep terrain, which minimizes ground pressure when working on sensitive ground.
- Specially designed for work in terrain
- 200 kN tensile force
- 4.1 N / cm2 ground pressure *
- 350 ° swivel cab
- Three turn motors available as an extra
- Updated cab and service platform
- New hoods increase serviceability
With its eight wheels, a powerful Volvo Penta engine with a full 286hp and an updated cab, the Eco Log 688E is ready for your hardest jobs. The cabin is rotatable for a full 350 degrees, which provides a nearly unbeatable overview of the work area. The Eco Log 688E also has even better stabilization in the mid area and improved steering of the tilt plate, which results in very high mobility and stability.